What do we do?
It's our ability to walk people through trials. We help people face their fears and accomplish their passions. They hire highly-skilled and trained professionals and, most of all, friends to walk with them in difficult and exciting times--that's what we do. We are strategists, problem solvers, critical thinkers, counselors, listeners, and healers--that's who we are.
Due to loss of income, divorce, disability, and other factors, many in Utah find themselves struggling to pay their creditors. The bankruptcy attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER Law have collectively worked with thousands of individuals and couples ...
Business owners face important legal matters relating to forming, operating, transferring, and dissolving a business. There are also matters relating to taxes, financing, and commercial transactions. The business transactional attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER Law have ...
Business litigation is increasing in Utah, resulting from business disputes such as tortuous interference with contract or economic opportunity, breach of contract, and business defamation. The business litigation attorneys...
If you have been charged with a crime in Utah, you are going to want a Salt Lake City criminal lawyer who will focus on your case and fight for your cause.The Utah criminal attorney team at Pearson, Butler & Carson...
Utah is a "right to work" state. But employers have several federal and state requirements that gives their employees rights. The employment law attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER Law have collectively worked with hundreds of ...
Properly executed estate planning documents helps seniors and family members in Utah confront the legal issues that occur as we age. The elder law attorneys at Pearson, Butler & Carson assist with estate planning and probate matters...
Unfortunately sometimes good marriages end badly. We are committed to helping you get the custody or visitation you deserve and receiving or are not overpaying more than what is required for you child support.
Creations of the mind, including as names, images, inventions; symbols, artistic works and symbols used in commerce have rights that need protection. The intellectual property group at PEARSON BUTLER Law have worked with businesses and inventors ...
IRS TAX RESOLUTION
Those confronting IRS tax issues can face serious financial repercussions. At PEARSON BUTLER Law, each tax attorney in our firm is experienced in handling tax cases and finding ways to resolve them ...
Auto accidents can lead to personal injuries which can prevent you from doing your normal activities. PEARSON BUTLER Law offers you the services of a Utah injury lawyer by helping you recover proper compensation from the injuries you suffered.
Investors frequently turn to professionals to handle their investment decisions because the investors lack the requisite experience to conduct them on their own. As a result, these investors place their trust and money in an investment broker who has a legal duty to serve their
We are Utah's premier legal team with locations in Salt Lake, Davis, and Sevier Counties. We service Clients in South Jordan, West Jordan, Riverton, Draper and across all of Utah. We have highly-trained lawyers who excel in their specific areas of law: Adoption, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Criminal Defense, Divorce, DUI, Employment Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Immigration, Intellectual Property, IRS Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Patent Law, Securities Law, Tax Law, Worker's Comp
Give us a call today and learn how we can help you. Consultations are free.
- Business & Corporate Law
- Regulatory Compliance
- Divorce Law
- Child Custody Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Senate Bill S.B. 65 – Utah’s Important New “Free-Range Parenting Law” Protecting Utah Parents and ChildrenDuring the 2018 general session, the Utah Legislature passed—and the Governor signed—an important new law protecting Utah parents. Popularly known as Utah’s “free-range parenting law,” this legislation sponsored by Senator Lincoln Fillmore and Representative Brad...2JulOne of the most frequent requests I receive as an employment attorney is advice for handling a hostile work environment. Hostile work environments are common and very often found in smaller and medium size businesses....
- 12JunSince the effectiveness on May 16, 2016 of rules allowing equity crowdfunding, many businesses, both small and large, have commenced crowdfunding offerings with varied success. The “boom or bust” nature of a crowdfunding offering has...6JunDuring my undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University, I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up. I toyed with a few different majors: political science, engineering and journalism just to...
- 9MayWithout a doubt, one of the most difficult things about breaking up with a spouse or a partner, when you have children, is the continued communication that is required. When you have kids together you...9MayCar accidents can wreak havoc on lives. Not only can car accidents cause serious bodily injury and sometimes permanent disability, they can also cause a lot of financial problems through property damage, lost wages, etc....
- 13AprToo often clients come into my office wanting to invest with a friend or a friend of a friend who has the latest and greatest business opportunity. The returns are grand, the opportunity is limited,...13AprDid you know that federal tax debt can only be collected for 10 years? Due to this expiration of debt, there are many avenues that can be used for resolving your tax liability, depending upon...
LATEST FROM THE FAMILY LAW BLOG
Senate Bill S.B. 65 – Utah’s Important New “Free-Range Parenting Law” Protecting Utah Parents and ChildrenDuring the 2018 general session, the Utah Legislature passed—and the Governor signed—an important new law protecting Utah parents. Popularly known as Utah’s “free-range parenting law,” this legislation sponsored by Senator Lincoln Fillmore and Representative Brad...9MayWithout a doubt, one of the most difficult things about breaking up with a spouse or a partner, when you have children, is the continued communication that is required. When you have kids together you...
- 30JanPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that family law attorney Kyle Witherspoon received a “Superb” rating as an attorney with Avvo. The website, Avvo.com, is an online legal services marketplace that provides lawyer referrals and...30Jan
Respected Attorney Ryan Gregerson Receives “10 Best Attorneys” Recognition by the American Institute of Family Law AttorneysPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that family law attorney Ryan Gregerson has received “10 Best Attorneys” recognition by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for his service as a family law lawyer. For...
- 8AugFor the 3rd year in a row, family law attorney Ryan Gregerson receives the “10 Best Under 40” attorney client satisfaction award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. “We are pleased to see...3AugOn July 28, 2017, Pearson, Butler & Carson attorney Kyle E. Witherspoon was named a Top 10 Family Law Attorney Under 40 in Utah by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. He is the...
- 3AugPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that three of its family law attorneys have received the NAFLA “Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Utah” distinction. • Ryan Gregerson • Kyle Witherspoon •...18OctMr. Gregerson and William Miller of the Attorney’s General Office taught a CLE course to local family law attorneys on practical tips for handling ORS matters. The course explained how the Office of Recovery Services...