It's our ability to walk people through trials. We help people face their fears and accomplish their passions. They hire highly-skilled and trained professionals and, most of all, friends to walk with them in difficult and exciting times--that's what we do. We are strategists, problem solvers, critical thinkers, counselors, listeners, and healers--that's who we are.
Carson Pearson, Managing Partner, America's Top 100
SATISFIED CLIENT REVIEWS
We are Utah's premier legal team with locations in Salt Lake, Davis, and Sevier Counties. We service Clients in South Jordan, West Jordan, Riverton, Draper and across all of Utah. We have highly-trained lawyers who excel in their specific areas of law: Adoption, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Criminal Defense, Divorce, DUI, Employment Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Immigration, Intellectual Property, IRS Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Patent Law, Securities Law, Tax Law, Worker's Comp
Give us a call today and learn how we can help you. Consultations are free.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Business & Corporate Law
- Regulatory Compliance
- Collection Law
- Family Law
- Divorce Law
- Child Custody Law
- Divorce Law
- Child Custody
Due to loss of income, divorce, disability, and other factors, many in Utah find themselves struggling to pay their creditors. The bankruptcy attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER Law have collectively worked with thousands of individuals...Read more
Business owners face important legal matters relating to forming, operating, transferring, and dissolving a business. There are also matters relating to taxes, financing, and commercial transactions. The business...
Business litigation is increasing in Utah, resulting from business disputes such as tortuous interference with contract or economic opportunity, breach of contract, and business defamation. The business litigation attorneys...
If you have been charged with a crime in Utah, you are going to want a Salt Lake City criminal lawyer who will focus on your case and fight for your cause. The Utah criminal attorney team at PEARSON BUTLER...
Utah is a "right to work" state. But employers have several federal and state requirements that gives their employees rights. The employment law attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER Law have collectively worked with hundreds of...Read more
Properly executed estate planning documents help seniors and family members in Utah confront the legal issues that occur as we age. The elder law attorneys at PEARSON BUTLER assist with estate planning...
Unfortunately, sometimes good marriages end badly. We are committed to helping you get the custody or visitation you deserve and receiving or are not overpaying more than what is required for you child support. Our Utah family law...
Whether you are looking for permanent residency status with a green card, worrying about deportation, or obtaining help with a non-immigrant fiancé K-1 visa, one of our naturalization and immigration attorneys...
Creations of the mind, including names, images, inventions; symbols, artistic works and symbols used in commerce have rights that need protection. The intellectual property group at PEARSON BUTLER Law...Read more
IRS TAX RESOLUTION
Those confronting IRS tax issues can face serious financial repercussions. At PEARSON BUTLER Law, each tax attorney in our firm is experienced in handling tax cases and finding ways to resolve them...
Auto accidents can lead to personal injuries which can prevent you from doing your normal activities. PEARSON BUTLER Law offers you the services of a Utah injury lawyer by helping you recover proper compensation from...Read more
Investors frequently turn to professionals to handle their investment decisions because the investors lack the requisite experience to conduct them on their own. As a result, these investors place their trust and money in an investment...Read more
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- 20NovHow can I defend the guilty? Do I enjoy it? Let me give you some background about myself because the answers go to the core of who I am. As a young teenager, I was...19NovWhat is a Will? A Will is like a letter to the judge. Let’s say it is you we’re talking about. You wrote a will, then you died. Sorry, but it’s bound to happen at...
- 13NovPEARSON BUTLER law is pleased to announce that respected attorney Marci Hayward has joined its intellectual property practice. “Marci’s scientific background helps her quickly understand new technology and their practical applications,” explains IP attorney Jason...24OctPearson, Butler & Carson, PLLC, is pleased to announce that well-respected employment law attorney Zakia Richardson was recognized by Attorney at Law magazine this week. The article, “Zakia Richardson: keeping the peace through employment law”, highlights...
- 23OctThe law offices of Pearson, Butler & Carson, PLLC, are pleased to announce that well-respected attorney Russell Evans was recognized by Celebrate Pro Bono as one of the “Distinguished Pro Bono Volunteer Legal Clinic Attorneys”...25SepOver the past 20 years, I have assisted thousands of people with their Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Certain items are routinely asked about by my clients. I wanted to provide 5 things people should know about...
- 13SepImmigration practice is my calling. It’s an opportunity to serve people. I’ve been an Immigration attorney for over 18 years and find the practice very rewarding as I help people from all over the world...13Jul
Senate Bill S.B. 65 – Utah’s Important New “Free-Range Parenting Law” Protecting Utah Parents and ChildrenDuring the 2018 general session, the Utah Legislature passed—and the Governor signed—an important new law protecting Utah parents. Popularly known as Utah’s “free-range parenting law,” this legislation sponsored by Senator Lincoln Fillmore and Representative Brad...
LATEST FROM THE FAMILY LAW BLOG
Senate Bill S.B. 65 – Utah’s Important New “Free-Range Parenting Law” Protecting Utah Parents and ChildrenDuring the 2018 general session, the Utah Legislature passed—and the Governor signed—an important new law protecting Utah parents. Popularly known as Utah’s “free-range parenting law,” this legislation sponsored by Senator Lincoln Fillmore and Representative Brad...9MayWithout a doubt, one of the most difficult things about breaking up with a spouse or a partner, when you have children, is the continued communication that is required. When you have kids together you...
- 30JanPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that family law attorney Kyle Witherspoon received a “Superb” rating as an attorney with Avvo. The website, Avvo.com, is an online legal services marketplace that provides lawyer referrals and...30Jan
Respected Attorney Ryan Gregerson Receives “10 Best Attorneys” Recognition by the American Institute of Family Law AttorneysPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that family law attorney Ryan Gregerson has received “10 Best Attorneys” recognition by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for his service as a family law lawyer. For...
- 8AugFor the 3rd year in a row, family law attorney Ryan Gregerson receives the “10 Best Under 40” attorney client satisfaction award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. “We are pleased to see...3AugOn July 28, 2017, Pearson, Butler & Carson attorney Kyle E. Witherspoon was named a Top 10 Family Law Attorney Under 40 in Utah by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. He is the...
- 3AugPEARSON BUTLER Law is pleased to announce that three of its family law attorneys have received the NAFLA “Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Utah” distinction. • Ryan Gregerson • Jenna Hatch National...18OctMr. Gregerson and William Miller of the Attorney’s General Office taught a CLE course to local family law attorneys on practical tips for handling ORS matters. The course explained how the Office of Recovery Services...