Layton Utah criminal defense attorney Ryan Holtan joins PEARSON BUTLER

Layton Utah Criminal Defense Attorney Ryan N. Holtan joins the law firm of Pearson Butler  and heads the criminal defense attorney team out of the Layton office.     The Layton Utah Criminal Defense attorney team offers a comprehensive array of criminal law defense services to the residents of Utah.  Whether you’ve been charged with your first DUI, your first…

201207.19 0

Salt Lake City Bankruptcy Attorney

Why Should I File for Bankruptcy? Filing bankruptcy is one way of to eliminate debts you cannot pay.  By filing for bankruptcy protection, you can be freed from overwhelming debts and start fresh.  The Salt Lake City bankruptcy attorney team at Pearson, Butler & Carson have helped thousands of individuals and families throughout the Salt Lake area who were struggling financially and needed relief from…


Simón Cantarero Appointed to Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee

Utah Business Litigation attorney J. Simón Cantarero has been appointed to the Utah Supreme Court’s Advisory Committee on the Rules of Professional Conduct.  The Rules of Professional Conduct prescribe many of the professional responsibilities of a lawyer and the practice of law in the State of Utah.  Mr. Cantarero is a business litigator and represents…


Why a Special Needs Trust in Utah?

Special Needs Trust in Utah If you ask the parents of children with special needs which child needs the most assistance from the inheritance and planning of the parent, they’ll always say their child with special needs.  Then why is it that most parents have never heard of a Special Needs Trust in Utah?  Why…

201207.13 0

Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

 Why Would a Business Consider Filing For Utah Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection? Utah Chapter 11 Bankruptcy law allows businesses and certain individuals to file for bankruptcy protection.  A business owner with substantial debt who wants to continue operation may need to file Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.  Likewise, an individual with secured debt that exceeds $1,010,650 or…