- Utah Divorce Lawyer
- Utah Child Custody Attorney
- Utah Child Support Modification
- Utah Adoption Attorneys
- Utah Guardianship Attorney
- University of Idaho School of Law, J. D., 2007
- Utah Bar, 2007
- Idaho Bar
- Washington Bar
- North Dakota Bar
- U.S District Court of Utah, 2007
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Utah Supreme Court, 2007
- Utah State Bar Association;
- Utah Association for Justice;
- American Association for Justice;
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Rachel Sykes has been practicing law since 2007. She clerked for the Utah Court of Appeals after law school. She joins Pearson Butler with over a decade of litigation and trial experience in both state and federal court. Ms. Sykes has experience in personal injury, civil rights, medical malpractice, and family law.
Ms. Sykes has known she wanted to be a lawyer since youth. She enjoyed watching her dad helping clients reach their goals while she was younger. She enjoys holding wrongdoers accountable for their actions. Rachel is a member of the Utah Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, and National Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Ms. Sykes is admitted to practice law in Utah, Idaho, Washington, and North Dakota.
Ms. Sykes enjoys photography, traveling, being outdoors, spending time with friends and family, and reading.