We help people from all over the United States, not just in California and Utah.

Are you looking for help with an Immigration Matter?
At PEARSON BUTLER Law, we can help with your immigration matter.  Whether you are looking for permanent residency status with a green card, worrying about deportation, or obtaining help with a non-immigrant fiancé K-1 visa, one of our naturalization and immigration attorneys are here to help.

Our immigration attorneys provide immigration help to individuals and employer seeking permanent residence, work authorizations, work visas, and US citizenship.

We provide immigration help in the following areas:

  • Immigration Services
  • Employment-based Petitions
  • Family-based Petitions: fiance, spouse, children, sibling, parent
  • Student Visas
  • Tourist Visas
  • U Visas
  • VAWA Self-Petitions

Contact an Immigration Attorney

If you or a loved one is in need of immigration assistance, please do not hesitate to call our office at (801) 495-4104.

Contact US

  • EMAIL DISCLAIMER: Sending this email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Pearson, Butler, Carson, & Cook, PLLC or its attorneys, and should not be regarded as legal advice or advertising. Unless you are a current client of Pearson, Butler, Carson, & Cook, PLLC, please do not send any confidential information by email. If you are not a current client and send an email to an individual at Pearson, Butler, Carson, & Cook, PLLC, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you submit to us, unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so. It is possible, then, that we may already represent a party adverse to you even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in a legal matter, and even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.